One of my yogi friends sang a beautiful song once with the lyrics “I go to the mountains for my healing.” I can absolutely relate to this. Sometimes we allow self-doubt to become a giant in our lives, leaving us feeling small and alone. Oftentimes, it takes a departure into nature to help us see ourselves for who we really are. Being in the presence of mountains is not only breathtaking, but it’s an awakening reminder that there is so much more to us than the things that we amplify in times of distress.
Earlier this year, I experiences the mountains of Palm Springs, Calif., and although I was on this trip for business/pleasure it was amazing to take a moment to flow through yoga and be consciously aware of and present of the beauitiful nature around me. Looking back at these views inspired me to write this post for anyone who may need a pick-me up or a reminder that you’re the ssssshhhh… I’ve definitely had to remind myself of this lately. Never forget that you matter. Sometimes you have to look in the mirror daily and speak life into your life.
Here are 7 self-love mantras that you should affirm daily.
1. Today I affirm: I am healing through it. I know my value and trust my ability to be courageous as I move forward. – Alex Elle
2. I can accept being told no without feeling rejected. What’s for me is for me. – Margo
3. I am strong. I am beautiful. I am enough. – Vanessa Pawlowski
4. I know that the universe conspires on my behalf. I am brave enough to accept whatever it sends my way. –Margo
5. I give myself permission to heal. No matter how long it takes. – Margo